Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

I'm not a huge blogger. Actually, I rarely ever post anything to my already existing blog (http://rojoloco1982.blogspot.com). Despite this, I felt it was important to start up another one. While my other blog is my personal ramblings in day to day life, this one holds a much more important purpose. That purpose is getting the Word of God out as far as possible.

I have had a very special ministry over the last 2 years. I am in the U.S. Navy and I lead services on my ship. It has been 2 years of personal growth as I learned how to prepare and deliver sermons. It has also been 2 years of growth in my congregation. Quantity may still be the same but the quality has increased. I am blessed enough to be given the opportunity to teach others who have a strong desire to learn. Recently, God blessed me with the opportunity to lead another man to Christ; an event that was a year and a half in the making.

Anyway, I'll be updating this with my sermons/lessons as I prepare them from week to week. While in port, there will be periods where not much will get posted here as I only hold service underway. Either way, I hope you find joy in reading these and I pray you will learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment